Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2004 s500 wouldn't. Start I jumped relay it started the…

Customer Question
Hello I have a 2004...
Hello I have a 2004 s500 wouldn't. Start I jumped relay it started then I replaced. It and it was the wrong one now my dash lights come on and go back out it wont start now can I reset
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
5/25/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi, there is no reset for something like this but the dash turning on and off sounds like there is low battery voltage. Have you checked the battery or tried a jump start?
Well I'm not to satified with answer my battery in new pleas refund my money
Hi, I'll be glad to submit your question for a refund but I can also continue to help you with your problem if you like. You have provided very little information for me to help you with. Would you like to continue or would you like a refund?
Marty