MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

My phone fell in the gap between the rear head restraint in my 2003

Customer Question

my phone fell in the gap between the rear head restraint in my 2003 320 clk how would i go about retrieving it
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Have you had any luck getting the phone back yet ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did we fished it out
ok, great, i can imagine the profanities lol, ok if you follow the customer service links you can process your own refund since we were not able to help. take care, please request me in the future if you need assistance, i go to great lengths to assist customers. take care, Lou