Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have a 1995 Mercedes e420 it turn over but will not start

Customer Question
after I change the crank...
I have a 1995 Mercedes e420 it turn over but will not start after I change the crank senor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
5/25/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. If it started before you replaced the crank sensor then remove it and put the old one back in if you still have it and see if it runs , you may have a bad crank sensor , I would buy the new sensor from the dealer as most aftermarket sensors are not good. Also the sensor had to look identical to your old sensor or else it will not reach the flywheel
Teeth to read engine speed. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician