Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

Glk 350 4 matic: I just bought a mercedes glk. B1 service 3300

I just bought a mercedes glk. B1 service 3300 exceeded does this mean 3300 miles over since last oil change or 3300 miles to go until its time to change oil?

eurotec :

Hi, my name isXXXXX message means that the service is 3300 miles overdue. It could also mean that the service reminder was never reset after the last service was performed.

eurotec :

If you know that the service has been performed you can have the service reminder adjusted to the correct mileage with the Mercedes Star Diagnosis tester. The service reminder can also be reset by the driver but it will not calculate correctly unless a service is performed. I've attached the instructions below for resetting the service reminder.

Hi, it looks like you may not have received my reply in chat mode. I have reposted it below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

eurotec :

eurotec :