Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Mercedes-Benz 560SEC: Hi, I have a 1987 Mercedes Benz 560 SEC.

Hi, I have a 1987...
Hi, I have a 1987 Mercedes Benz 560 SEC. Its a US Spec car. I need to replace the fuel pumps on the car. The car has 2 fuel pumps. I live in Chicago and planning to get the work done at an independent mercedes mechanic. His hourly rate is $95/Hour. How many hours of labor is this work and how much including the parts should this job cost. I just want to make sure I am not over paying. Thanks!
7/27/2013
Matt, Engineer
hello

the pumps are typically about $150 each and its a 2.5 hour job to do a straight swap
Matt, Engineer
Matt, Engineer