Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

C280: will part # XXXXX 002 820 42 89 CD olayer model # XXXXX

will part # XXXXX 002 820 42 89 CD olayer model # XXXXX or part #A002(NNN) NNN-NNNN or pt.# XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNMC 3196 will work on C280 1998
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.I may need more info in some cases to help with answering your question.

Part number A(NNN) NNN-NNNNwill work in this model for the cd changer as this part is the number listed for this model here.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for and if you need anything else.

Thanks Pete

HERE
is my profile if you need anything in the future on your vehicle here,you can save it to your favorites and come back if you have any future questions on your vehicle (besides this question here).

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete