Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

Mercedes-Benz ML350 I need a radio security code for a ML350

Customer Question

I need a radio security code for a ML350 YEAR 2004 Vin 4JGAB57E54A499841

THX
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 6 years ago.

eurotec :

Hi, I can post your code in the morning when I arrive back at work. If that is acceptable just reply back and I'll check on it first thing in the morning for you.

JACUSTOMER-8we035k3- :

Ok I am taking a trip so please send in the am

JACUSTOMER-8we035k3- :

thx

eurotec :

Good morning, the radio code for your vin number is 61313.

eurotec :

If the radio says WAIT you must leave the radio turned on continuously until WAIT changes back to CODE.

eurotec :

Let me know if you have any trouble.

JACUSTOMER-8we035k3- :

61313 is not working

JACUSTOMER-8we035k3- :

I had it on enter security code I put in 61313 and pressed the button under the ok button and now it says wait.

eurotec :

Ok, it looks like it didn't like that code. It's possible that someone has replaced the radio in the past. If that's the case the radio will need to be removed and the code obtained using the serial number from the radio itself. You can leave the radio on until it goes back to code and try that code again but I would only try it one more time. If it doesn't work you are going to need to have the radio pulled.

JACUSTOMER-8we035k3- :

I hope not it looks original

eurotec :

Using the serial number from the radio will be 100% correct. The vin number only tells you the code of the radio that came with the car.