Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

98 e320: fuel pump relay and fuel shut off switch located..mercedes

Customer Question
where is fuel pump relay...
where is fuel pump relay and fuel shut off switch located on a 98 e320 mercedes
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Mercedes
3/24/2011
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 6 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

eurotec :

Hi, there is no fuel shut off switch on the E320. The fuel pump relay is located under the rear seat cushion next to the battery.

eurotec :

Full Size Image

eurotec :

It's K27 in the picture above.

eurotec :

Let me know if you have any questions.

eurotec :

Please remember to click Accept so I receive credit for my help.

Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
it's not a 98 it's a 97 mercedes e320 and in that spot where you say the relay is i have a 40 amp fuse in number 19 slot but maybe i'm asking the wrong question, the car won't start but when i add starter fluid it will start, fuel pump have no power
On a 97 you should make sure you have power to the injectors. If you have no power then check the fuses in the K40 relay on the passenger side under the hood. If you do have power then I'd say the anti theft is activated. Try locking and unlocking the car or disconnecting the battery or try another key.

graphic
Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician