I dont have any pictures or diagrams of these items but I should have the instructions on both the shifter replacement and the valve body replacement.
Here they are below.
1 Unhook shift rod at intermediate lever by, removing the clip locking device
NOTE: If performing any adjustment work: Adjust shift rod.
2 Remove center console
3 Remove insulation mat
- Model 163.
4 Unclip ignition lock control cable from electronic selector lever module
NOTE: Press locking tab, twist coupling through 90 degrees in direction of arrow and pull off ignition lock control cable.
CAUTION: Installation: Switch ignition lock to position "O".
- It must only be possible to move the selector lever out of position "P" when the ignition lock is in position "2" and the brake pedal is
- It must only be possible to withdraw the ignition key when the selector lever is in position "P".
5 Unscrew Alien bolts
6 Disconnect selector lever position plug connector
7 Remove electronic selector lever module
CAUTION: Cannot be disassembled.
NOTE: Installation: Check gasket for correct installed position and condition, replace if necessary.
8 Install in the reverse order
NOTE: After installing the electronic selector lever module, read out the fault memory with STAR DIAGNOSIS and program new shifter.
1. Place selector lever in position "P"
2. Remove transmission connector shield if equipped, then disconnect 13-pin wiring connector
3. Loosen 13 pin connector guide bushing(the part that the wiring connector plugs into) and remove from transmission housing
4. Drain transmission oil by unscrewing oil drain plug
5. Detach oil pan
6. Remove transmission oil filter
7. Unscrew Torx socket head retaining bolts and remove electric hydraulic control module(this is the valve body)
- Install in reverse order, noting the following information:
- When installing the electrohydraulic control module(valve body) into the transmission housing, the plastic part of the selector valve must engage the
driver of the dentent plate
- Tighten the following components as noted:
- Oil drain plug on torque converter: 20 Nm
- Bolt, oil pan to transmission housing: 8 Nm
- Bolt, electrohydraulic control module to transmission body: 8 Nm
- Fill transmission with suitable oil and check level.