Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1999 clk430: cold start hot interior blow high then med..temp sensor…

Customer Question
1999 clk 430 a/c high...
1999 clk 430 a/c high speed blower max not working. cold start hot interior blow high then med then high on deceleration then med, on cold start with a cool interior it works a longer time at max or auto needs a control?. or interior temp sensor?
Submitted: 12 years ago.Category: Mercedes
7/17/2010
Mercedes Mechanic: nelson garcia, Mercedes Mechanic replied 12 years ago
nelson garcia
nelson garcia, Mercedes Mechanic
i would say it's the blower motor regulator.It's next to the cabin filter,there is a panel you have to remove then you will see the blower motor and the regulator is attach to it.replace the regulator only,it's about $50.
nelson garcia
nelson garcia, Mercedes Mechanic