Mercedes

Connect one-on-one with a verified mercedes mechanic who will answer your question

Stan
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician

More related answers
All mercedes mechanics are VERIFIED
Ive got a mercedes vito 2005 115cdi now all my indicators
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
Hello ive got a mercedes vito 2005 115cdi now all my indicators are flashing very fast !!!! checked and even replaced all bulbs X6 !! still does it ive just replaced the stalk still does it there is n… read more
Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Wagon: I have a 2006 Mercedes E350
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
I have a 2006 Mercedes E350 Wagon 4Matic with 98,000 miles. Check engine light came on so I took the car to my Mercedes dealer who diagnosed the problem as needing a new balance shaft. Apparently, the… read more
Headlight..revs..front turbo hose blew and we replaced it
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Have replaced the sensor on bottom front tube coming from turbo near rh headlight but turbo still wont cut in. Stays in limp mode only revs up to 3000revs then cuts out of Vito 2000 108cdi do you have… read more
Vito 115cdi 2005 lost power at lights , got home..reverse..rpm
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
vito 115cdi 2005 lost power at lights , got home went to reverse nothing .turned off ignition , turned back on ok .this was 6 days ago ,auto electrian found fault in transmission rpm sensor 3 . p2203… read more
Mercedes-Benz Vito 115CDi Hi, I have a 2005 Vito 115CDi with
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Hi, I have a 2005 Vito 115CDi with starting issues. In the morning, the car will not start, it will not even crank over. What I have to do to get it started is turn the key for about 15-30 minutes int… read more
220 mercedes: cdi..it coil springs and fitted with 18 alloy wheels
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Hi I just bought a v 220 mercedes cdi. The owner has converted it coil springs and fitted with 18" alloy wheels and 235/45 tyres. The car is low (off the ground). I don't know what springs have been f… read more
Mercedes-Benz Vito 112 CDI Hi Just fitted a new alternator
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Hi Just fitted a new alternator to my Mercedes Vito van 2000 reg. Now trying to fit the new belt but it seems to be to long, am I missing something or have I got the wrong size belt.When I bought the … read more
Mercedes-Benz vito 109 CDi faulty parking brake on a vito
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
faulty parking brake on a vito 04. sometimes works. how can it work sometimes? A little more info. I have found out that some were recalled due to this fault but it seems strange to me that it can wor… read more
Hi, I have an 05 vito 115cdi..brake fluid..20 mins..straight away
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Hi, I have an 05 Vito 115CDI ... The brake fluid low light comes on every time i drive it, though the fluid is full and at the right level ... The light comes on around 20 mins into the drive, or stra… read more
my 2005..2005 injectors were put..engine light comes..my mechanic
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Hi, I had a 2008 Vito 115CDI (long) engine replace the original 115CDI engine in my 2005 Vito. The 2005 injectors were put in the 2008 engine and the new motor is now going ... The motor starts first … read more
mercedes: rev it over 2500rpm and lose power..couldnt find..efi
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
hi i have a mercedes vito 108cdi and the light on the dash stay on it is the EDC light and when i drive it and rev it over 2500rpm and lose power. i heard it might be the fuel filter but i couldn't fi… read more
My 2004 Vito 115CDI has a terrible vibration between 2500 and
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
My 2004 Vito 115CDI has a terrible vibration between 2500 and 2900 rpm. I have replaced gearbox and engine mountings, propshaft and universal joints without any luck. Please help.… read more
Mercedes: petrol..the head gasket on my Vito..timing chain..Merc
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Re: Mercedes Vito 113 (2L petrol) head gasket change I need to change the head gasket on my Vito. I have the Russek manual, but it's not clear to me if will have to remove the timing chain in order to… read more
2008 e350: nav..i install a 2009 module with iots features
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
I have a new 2008 e350 but i find that the command module is well below the quality of the 2009 module particularly in tems of interactivity with the phone and an Ipod as well as in terms of the nav p… read more
08 mercedes: Would appreciate ANY comments or input on this engine.
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Thinking about buying the '08 Mercedes ML series SDI/diesel. Would appreciate ANY comments or input on this engine. Novice diesel owner....Barry, Richmond, Va.… read more
Hi guys, I have a 113 Petrol Vito Van built 2001..revving..accelerate
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Hi guys, I have a 113 Petrol Vito Van built 2001. Drives ok some of the time then seems to lose power even though the engine is revving , You accelerate harder and still it drives at about 20kph. Help… read more
Mercedes: about 2000rpm rattle..engine compartment..pulley..mechanics
Paul Webb
Paul Webb, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
vito 109 / 2005 model - at about 2000rpm rattle in front engine compartment sounds like a loose pulley or something mechanics can not find it, mercedes dealers said its a software problem can you help… read more
Me your thoughts on the assembly of an engine and gearbox..Vito
ttiger79
ttiger79, Auto Mechanic
Hi, can you tell me your thoughts on the assembly of an engine and gearbox? I recently had to replace my engine in a 2000 2.2cdi Vito. New engine was previously connected to a manual gearbox. Mine is … read more