Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mercedes ML350: stall..vapor..it sit for awhile it will start back up…

Hello, My Mercedes ML350 was...
Hello, My Mercedes ML350 was filled up with regular unleaded, (girlfriend) now the vehicle likes to stall, to me it is acting like it is vapor locked. Once you let it sit for awhile it will start back up. Once the ambient temperature is hot the car has problems. How can I purge the cheap gas with 91 octane? What kind of fuel additive can I use?
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2010
Anthony
Anthony, Mercedes Technician

Hello Sir or Madam. Welcome to justanswer!

If you goto a parts store and look in the aisle with fuel injector cleaner they have cans of octane booster. That should get you through the tankful you have. Id run it out and not put any more fuel until its real low.

Anthony
Anthony, Mercedes Technician

Thanks for your accept. If for some reason it still acts up let me know... There may be other problems.