Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the EFP Actuator is located

Customer Question
Where is the EFP Actuator is located
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/27/2010
Mercedes Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 years ago
Dan, Technician
What year and model of mercedes? Thanks.
1987 300 E Model 124 pls tel how to replace. thanks.
I cant find any information regarding this actuator on thsi vehicle. I'll opt-out and leave question open to other experts. Someone will respond automatically when they can help. Dont respond otherwise question will be locked to me. Thanks.
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 8 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
HiCustomer are you referring to the electric fuel pump relay? If you are it is located behind the plastic cover behind the battery with the other modules. The fuel pump relay will say "kickdown" on it. Let me know if you are referring to something else.
I do have Mercedes-Benz E-class owner's bible (1986-1995). On page 315 the last paragraph (cars with ASR), defective safety contact switch M16/1s in EFP actuator. Replace EFP actuator. This is what I am trying to find out, where is the EFP actuator located. Thank you for your help
M16/1 is your electronic throttle actuator but you don't have one on an 87 300E.
Relist: I was not satisfied with the answer.And I do not have Any other Q to ask.But if you still wants me to pay you.let me know.

Thanks.
I was not satisfied with the answer.And I do not have Any other Q to ask.But if you still wants me to pay you.let me know.

Thanks
Hi, you should only accept if the information was helpful but I'm curious about your reply. You do not have an M16/1 on an 87 300E. Maybe if you told me what the problem was I could help you. Let me know.

Hey Just atke the money and leave me alone.Ok.