Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

cd is stuck in cd player in trunk.

Customer Question
I have taken it out...
cd is stuck in cd player in trunk. I have taken it out of the trunk and apart, but still can't get it open to get the cd out.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/20/2010
Mercedes Mechanic: mbfixer, Mercedes Technician replied 8 years ago
mbfixer
mbfixer, Mercedes Technician
hello i have removed these stuck magazines may be hard to type, but i will give it a try. you have to get all the cds back into magazine-holder. so push back any cds with skinny flat screw driver. once all cds in magazine with all the covers off of cd player, you will see big round gear with teeth, with a long armed gear attached, push the long arm and rotate big round gear - once you rotate big gear, this will slide the magazine out of the cd player hope this helps. steve