Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 s350: mercedes..alarm..vehicle is locked sitting in parking lot…

Customer Question
i have a 2006 s350...
i have a 2006 s350 mercedes that the panic alarm constantly goes off when vehicle is locked sitting in parking lot. vehicle has 37000 miles on it and as recently as last week was in mercedes service for three days with no results. they say everything checked out and did not activate when there. this is about third time taken in for same thing. its driving my wife crazy
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/11/2010
Mercedes Mechanic: Anthony, Mercedes Technician replied 8 years ago
Anthony
Anthony, Mercedes Technician

HelloCustomer Welcome to justanswer!

Have the dealer change the siren. The sirens battery can go bad and cause false alarms. Seen it a bunch of times. Other than that its going to be a tough one.