Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

How to reset main service indicator on a 2005 E320

Customer Question
how to reset main service indicator on a 2005 E320
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/25/2010
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 7 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

HiCustomer I've attached the factory reset instructions below. Make sure the doors are closed and the cluster is asleep before you begin. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Marty

Reset Maintenance Reminder W211

but these is the regular service
That is the procedure to reset the regular service. What are you trying to reset?
im trying to reset main inspection indicator not just a regular service

What are you trying to reset it to? That is the only reset procedure there is for the maintenance reminder. Where are you having trouble?

Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician