Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

How do I reset mercedes radio/cd

Customer Question
How do I reset mercedes radio/cd
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Mercedes
Relist: No answer yet.
Still no answer on how to put code into my merceds radio/cd player. CLK year 2000
Answered in 2 days by:
9/28/2008
Mercedes Mechanic: Mike, Technician replied 9 years ago
Mike, Technician
Hello & Welcome to justanswer.com,

Please tell me the make & model of your radio - so that I can then help you...

Rgds, MIKE

Mercedes radio/cd player that was fitted to the vehicle since new with a plastic card issued by Mercedes with code for radio on it. just don't know what buttons to use to set code. Radio flashes message "CODE" If I push in tuning button digits appear. I don't know which button to use to set digits that I have written on card supplied.

regards XXXXX XXXXX

Hello again -

I m struggling a little to identify which radio system you have in your car - as there were different ones...

There are a couple of things here... either you could put me a pic of it up here - or even a better - a model number which I could use..
Or.. a local Benz dealer would be able to able to you on your particualar one how to do it - perhaps if you just called by "while passing". I know it depends on how friendly they are - but most are ok...
But let me know what you choose to do and I will contunue to help you if I can if need be..

Kind Rgds.. MIKE
Mike, Technician
Mike, Technician