Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am unable to sleep due to really bad insomnia. I again for

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** am unable to sleep due to really bad insomnia. I again for the past almost week have not had any sleep. I'm scared with noone to turn too and scared I might die from this.
JA: The Psychologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. When did the insomnia start? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I was having small jerks that kept me waking up as late as last year that kept waking me up. But they just got worse after taking the medication for a kidney infection. levofloxacin. I took it on Saturday and Sunday. I've gone to the er for the insomnia several times with them only giving a single strong panic buster. this only lasted 6 hours. I am having constant jerking and talking in my head that wont allow me to help. I tried many other ways to sleep but can't. I am really scared since no doctor will see me about this untill tuesday. I can't keep not sleeping as this is affecting my day to day life including work.
JA: How severe has the insomnia been?
Customer: Very
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Really bad Anxiety
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 14 days ago.

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 14 days ago.

thank you for the information you provided, how long has this insomnia issue been going on for? Can you describe these ticks and Twitches in more detail?

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 14 days ago.