Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Leslie, I did the homes test that you send over. Thank you

Customer Question

Hi Leslie,I did the homes test that you send over. Thank you for that. With the stress I have happening, it said I have a 50% chance of a health breakdown in two years. Do you think with mindfulness and relaxation, massages (got one today), it can help with lowering that risk?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 2 months ago.

Absolutely and of course! Mindfulness has been a tremendous help in my life. And of course relaxing and massages will absolutely assist. There is only one you so be sure to take good care of yourself!