Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have been in a relationship with a guy for 3.5 years and I…

Customer Question
I have been in...

I have been in a relationship with a guy for 3.5 years and I feel he is being manipulative but I can’t tell

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not on meds

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

No I have not

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mental Health
5/30/2018
Mental Health Professional: Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist replied 2 months ago
Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist

Hello. I'm Rafael and I am here to support you.

Could you please tell me more about this person, his manipulative behavior and core issues for the past 3.5 years?