Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I believe I might suffer from anxiety But I Need More

Customer Question
I believe I might...

I believe I might suffer from anxiety But I Need More answers first

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

The symptoms start when anything in my life gets a little tuff I get very nervous around people I find my self having a little problem staying sleep for long periods of time plus im start to have slot of self doubt the symptoms don't ever seen to get better

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

No notification my knowledge

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Mental Health Professional: Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist replied 22 days ago
Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist

Hello, I am Rafael, and I am here to support you. I am very sorrry to know you have been suffering from anxiety.

Could you please tell em more about the concrete questions you have about anxiety? All the reactions/sensation you hace described are common symptoms of anxiety

What's your age and for how long have you experienced these symptoms?

Anxiety itself is a normal reaction to stressful situations, one our body/mind use in order to prepare and protect ourselves. Problems start when the frequency and intensity of anxiety go beyond what is helpful, undermining our mood, ability to cope, function and enjoy things...

Some people are more sensitive than others, so more vulnerable to develop anxiety problems when under much distress. Then it is necessary to learn how to manage stress and anxiety in order to take good care of ourselves. Could you tell me about your self-esteem and how patient are you with yourself?