Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

This is a question about sex from a married woman regarding…

Customer Question
Hi this is a...

Hi this is a question about sex from a married woman regarding my husband and i, can you help? thanks

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes first time. Overall healh is good for both parites

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, mid 40's. been together est 8 years, healthy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

I am Dr. Shah and am reviewing your question now.

I will respond to your question or request additional information shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your question? Do you have any symptoms?

No symptoms, just I (woman) do not want to have sex much anymore with my husband as he wants me to have sex with other men so he can watch, I have said yes on several occasions, about 4 times a year, sometimes more so he would not leave. He love mes, however even when it is just him and I, he always talks about having another man there to "f**k me". He says it is because he finds me so attractive and arousing, I am sick of it to the point I find it hard to enjoy our sex life.
I am finding it harder and harder to focus when we are having sex so he gets distressed and then stops and then gets angry and walks away. He told me this morning we are done with sex and there will be no more. What do i do?
please email i cannot afford a call, neither money nor lack of privacy

This is a relationship/psychology question. I will have to opt out so that someone experienced in this area can assist your further. Please be online, someone will be with you shortly.

thanks
Mental Health Professional: Patience, Therapist replied 4 months ago
Patience
Patience, Therapist

Hello- It's very good that you are reaching out about this issue! Please tell me when you are online again so that we might discuss this further.

online now, thanks