Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I suffer with emetophobia and wondered if you can suggest

Customer Question

second opinion] I suffer with emetophobia and wondered if you can suggest any techniques.It effects my life as I cannot eat out, and as such my diet is terrible and I’m very thin.I’ve tried CBT and this didn’t work for me.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Patience replied 7 months ago.

hello- I am so sorry to hear that you have such problems that impair your ability to enjoy your life. We can discuss this to see what other interventions might be helpful. Please let me know when you are online or tell me several times that would work for an appointment. I am so glad that you are reaching out to get your situation dealt with!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I’m online
Expert:  Patience replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Are you still online?

Expert:  Patience replied 7 months ago.

I am going off line now. If you would like to talk tomorrow, check in to see whether I am online. You can also suggest some times you be available to meet for an online discussion.,

Expert:  Patience replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I am online for a little while. Please let me know if you are available to talk.

Expert:  Patience replied 7 months ago.

We are having a time difficulty. I am online, so let me know if you want to talk.