Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I’m feeling a bit upset about a therapy session I had

Customer Question
I’m feeling a bit...

I’m feeling a bit upset about a therapy session I had yesterday

Doctor's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

Yes definitely don’t get enough sleep.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

Been diagnosed with ptsd in the past

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mental Health
3/21/2018
Mental Health Professional: LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker replied 4 months ago
LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker

Hi, thanks for writing. My name is ***** ***** I'd like to help you think this through. Can you tell me more about what upset you?

-Leah