Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I'd like to know about my confidentiallity rights before…

Customer Question
Hi, I'd like to...

Hi, I'd like to know about my confidentiallity rights before describing my situation.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen a doctor. I am zoloft and restoril

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

I would like to know about my privacy and confidentality rights before I proceed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mental Health
1/15/2018
Mental Health Professional: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 7 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello, my name is***** don’t blame you for asking that. Anything you discuss on her is public. If you wish, for an extra charge we can set up a phone call and that is confidential. Would you like to do that?