Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

D only. I feel few tense again think about somebody who is a

for Linda d only . hi I feel few tense again think about somebody who is a friend of my family . I not remember clearly what he say last year when we all were play card games . I worry he maybe say bad offensive word that year. I was not feel confidence to say to him today if he say bad . he came today to play card games. my headache hurting a lot make me cant hear very well. I been having painful headaches sometime for few months. how can I feel less tense again. I was forget about him since last year but now think too much

Hello there, I will be with you in a moment with your new question. I am helping another client.

Thank you so much for waiting. I know that your obsessive thoughts are giving you a difficult time this week. Again, try your very best not to give the negative thoughts any power. Let them flow through your mind like a stream of water, in your thoughts, out of your thoughts. Giving these obsessive thoughts about things from the past any kind of power/attention is an unhealthy way to keep them active. Distract yourself, do deep breathing exercises, get some exercise. May I ask are you currently being treated for an Anxiety Disorder/OCD? I am here for you. Linda

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi Linda . yeah I got obsessive thoughts but would try to exercise also breathing. I take medicine olazapine for bipolar also anxiety but not take any medicine for ocd . however does olazapine treat ocd. I sure that somebody not say bad . sometime I feel tense sometime no tense. the tense feeling not nice like a hallucination. maybe I say to him if he say bad the next time he come here but I not confident to say to him. I know need to forget the past anyway

Hi there, I hope you are feeling well today and relaxing your mind and body. Yes, let the past stay in the past where it belongs. Every day brings new possibilities and challenges. Olazapine does not address the symptoms of OCD, it is for the Bipolar as you said. It can be complex to treat anxiety or depression when someone has Bipolar disorder, so talk to your doctor to see what he/she recommends. Relax your mind and let go of the thought that is stuck in your thoughts. You will be okay and this will get better. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi Linda. yeah should let the past stay in the past. however i was wana say to him if he say bad but I not confident to say yet to him. yes I need to relax my mind. I feeling fine today no tense trying to be positive . anyway thanks very much for being there also helpful. best wishes :)