Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

How much does it cost. I have one very long question. I have…

Customer Question
How much does it...

How much does it cost

Doctor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Psychologist's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I have one very long question

Doctor's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

I have been seeing a therapist for 2 years i have a strong attachment to hurt that is causing me so much pain she seems not to care half the time and then sometimes she does i keep getting angry with her and saying some not nice things i feel really frustrated with her and don't know where to go from here

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It is emotional for about two years i have transference i am petrified that is a getting suicidal and she keeps telling me murgrous fantasies i ask if the are about me she says no then she say hopeless ond overwhelmed if thinkk is she talking about me

Doctor's Assistant: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?

No i don't want to do that i just don't know what to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mental Health
1/11/2018
Mental Health Professional: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 7 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
I want make sure I understand your issue. You are saying you have been seeing a therapist for two years and feel attached to her. She acts mad though at times and sometimes acts like she doesn’t care? Is that correct? What were you seeing her for to begin with? Any details might be helpful.