Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

I am looking for a new phychiatrist that treats

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a new phychiatrist that treats schizophrenia, anxiety, PTSD, DID and ADD. Can you help me?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

I have been dealing with this since I was 6 years old. I am now 59. My anxiety has become out of control due to my recent diagnosis of DID due to a memory that had been hidden for years of child molestation and pregnancy.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mental Health
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still there?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel my request immediatly and refund all my money.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mental Health Professional: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 1 month ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Please provide me with a zip code so I can try and locate a psychiatrist in your area.
TherapistJen
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC