Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have a situation that’s bothering me. I have been for over…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a situation that’s bothering me

Doctor's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

Yes I have been for over a year

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

anxiety and depression

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

I’ve learnt to live with it since I was a teenager

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mental Health
1/7/2018
Mental Health Professional: Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC replied 7 months ago
Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Hello and thank you for reaching out to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State, I am here to listen and help if you would like to share the situation that is bothering you. Maybe we can sort it out together.