Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Leah hope you had a good Christmas and New year. I have a…

Customer Question
Hi Leah hope you had...
Hi Leah hope you had a good Christmas and New year.I have a question: is hypnotherapy more for repressed suppressed memories?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mental Health
1/2/2018
Mental Health Professional: LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker replied 7 months ago
LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker
Hi Lucy. Holidays were nice. We are now on a road trip because my sister moved across the country a few days ago :(. Hope you had a nice time celebrating.
Hynotherapy is used for a lot of things but is said to be able evoke memories that may be hiding, in some cases. It also is for things lkke traima. I am not trained in it, though, do not my area of expertise.
Now, why are you asking? Are you considering it?
Hi Leah.. I'm so glad you had a good time..i kind of found the answear on the web..is it ok to ask for a refund?

No problem at all, Lucy. I'll flag customer service for you :)