Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

I am having panic attacks could you please help me. About 7…

Customer Question
I am having panic...

I am having panic attacks could you please help me

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

About 7 years and it seems like my problems get worse instead of better I had a doctor for 25 years and when I told him what was happening in about 2010 he really didn't want to but he knew me for such a long time he knew that if I told him something it was the truth at the time I had fear of being on the outside looking in a very buddy forgetting about me since then I've lost my father my stepfather my mother needs constant attention my sister is giving me a problem with the will, and I get scared about the things people do to other people because I really am so sincere and I'm so afraid I'm going to get eaten up alive I know it sounds pathetic and I was looking for a psychiatrist to talk to I was in Manor Care in August 2017 but my mother needed so much attention on a day-to-day basis that as much as I needed to talk to somebody I couldn't and I was taking my Xanax medication and then my pain management provider relieve us I wrote a letter to my doctor stating that in the state of New Jersey they want it all Ben's is always in the future to be prescribed by psychiatrists only and I had three refills and my doctor said that his owner of the practice did not want me to do not want her to prescribe it to me anymore she was going to let me keep my refills on my refills ran out basically on Saturday December 23rd that was the only thing to put a bandaid on my anxiety and now it's back the panic's back the fear is back for the first time in years and my mother is experiencing forgetfulness she hears a little bit annoyed she gets scared constant attention I watch the news I have I was made fun of my whole life I have scars from growing up I wish people cared as much about me when I was 12 as much as they care about the so-called opioid epidemic because it hurts good people like me that seriously have a problem and I need somebody to talk to and I can't get anybody and I'm enrolled fear and I don't have time to go over night in the hospital I have a sick mother and now I'm afraid to go to psychiatrist because they're going to think I am a drug seeker when I was looking for a psychiatrist before I even knew you were leaving us was going to do that and you would my doctor relieve us dr. Marianne said that I'm the least of anyone's problems that I let her was misunderstood granted I should have found a psychiatrist right now but had life circumstances and then things got really bad I will call a crisis hotline is there anything you could do to help me to relieve me of my anxiety since I don't have the Band-Aid anymore thank you for reading all this from the bottom of my heart as tears roll from my eyes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

I am a good person I'm not going to hurt myself I am not suicidal I don't want to go anywhere and I've never done a mean thing to anyone I just really have anxiety everyone keeps insisting I'm going through withdrawal but it's not it's anxiety I'm not seeking anything I just want help I want somebody to talk to and if they want to wean me off Xanax they can it's for an alternative treatment but can anybody just help me right now at this time of night because I've been trying to cope with it all day it's Christmas Day and it's just getting worse and worse

Doctor's Assistant: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?

No you are very incorrect I would never ever commit suicide never if you read that you read it the wrong way and I would never hurt anyone I love people I don't want to go anywhere I just want help to get rid of the anxiety I've been hurt and that's why I love people because I would never want anyone to hurt the the way I have hurt at times maybe because I'm using Google Voice recognition maybe my words got Miss spelled if they did I'm sorry I should have known better then use Google recognition on a serious subject like this it'll coming across as name Yolanda bienkowski I am using her phone that is my mother

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mental Health
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I usually don't like to use Google voice recognition for this reason so my words are misspelled and I should have proof read I'm just experiencing anxiety and my Dr was prescribing me Xanax since 2010? and he retired, and I had to find a new practice and I found a doctor that makes house calls and she prescribe me Xanax as well as the other doctor did as well they came to the house and after I explain to them my situation and life circumstances and then relieve Us My Pain Management Office Sent a letter, to my doctor that they wanted Xanax to be prescribed by psychiatrist only in the state of New Jersey coming forward and when I spoke to my doctor at relievus she said that she told them to give me time but it was a standardlized letter, then went out to all the primary physicians of relievus patients I think I just made this worse instead of better I'm trying to help myself and I think I'm making it worse than better because,I'm giving out so much information I'm probably making it make no sense, I have never abused Xanax in my life or the generic medication they give me I think it's called alprozalam? it relievs my panic attacks, and these are my own statements no doctor has ever accused me of this is just that in the state of New Jersey want to understand going forward they want any medication of falls under benedozies? To be prescribed by psychiatrists and I was looking for a psychiatrist at the time now if I go to a psychiatrist it's going to look like I need to talk to somebody but if they want to ween me off Xanax, they felt I should have found a psychiatrist by now though but they don't understand taking care of my mother who is getting I'll, I have a tendency to windup making things worse only problem is I haven't found a psychiatrist yet and now I no longer have the medication that put a bandaid on my panic attacks going forward I do need somebody to talk to I have a lot of issues I have to face a lot of changes I have to make with my life
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am using Google Voice recognition because of the anxiety I'm experiencing right now it's easier than typing but the only problem with Google Voice recognition is that mistakes are made with wording I just want somebody to talk to me to help me deal with my anxiety and panic attacks I'm using my mother's phone my name is*****
12/26/2017
Mental Health Professional: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 1 month ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello, my name is***** the way, you were very clear that you were not suicidal. Just Answer’s computer evidently picked up the word suicide And tried to make an issue out of it. I am going to try to get a phone offer through to you, but if I can’t I will give my response on here.
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist