Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have a question about my medication, zoloft, i want to…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a question about my medication, zoloft, i want to know if one of the side effects im experiencing is comming, acne.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Zoloft thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mental Health
12/22/2017
Mental Health Professional: LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker replied 7 months ago
LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker

Hi thank you for writing. My name is***** there is a known side effect where Zoloft can cause acne. With most side effects from Zoloft, they dissipate within 3-4 weeks as your body adjusts. How long have you been on the Zoloft and what dose do you take?

Mental Health Professional: LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker replied 6 months ago

Hi, I noticed this question is still open due to being unrated. Can I help further? If not, thank you for considering providing a rating so I can get credit for my time.

Happy New Year!

-Leah