Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I need to talk to a psychiatrist on the phone. I can't type…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to a psychiatrist on the phone. I can't type well. I don't care what it costs.

Doctor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Psychologist's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

THat's fine

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have Bipolar disorder and in a very depressive state. My psychiatrist was no hep this afternoon and I need help. I can't type more

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

Is therrre any way I can talk to someone oon the phone. I rreally can't tyype anymore

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mental Health
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
is someone able to call?
You took my money and yet no one has called.
I'm going to bed. Please call tomorrow
12/16/2017
Mental Health Professional: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 7 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
I am trying to get a phone call offer through