Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

The other day I think I had the most fun of my life singing…

Hey! The other day I...
Hey! The other day I think I had the most fun of my life singing I front of the school and I never wanted the day to end. But now a couple days later I remember how much fun I had but when I think of how much fun I had I get sad for some reason. Is this normal?P.S
I hope I selected the right category.
12/15/2017
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
I think it is normal. My guess is you are sad because it is over. You worked hard to prepare and now that is history.My thoughts are this must be something you really like to do, so you search for another opportunity. Does that make sense?
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
thank you! I had something like that in mind just wanted to make sure! Thanks