Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I’m hoping to connect with Psychotherapist Leslie. She

Customer Question
assisted me in the past...
I’m hoping to connect with Psychotherapist Leslie. She assisted me in the past. My preference is to connect with her only at this time.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mental Health
11/28/2017
Mental Health Professional: Therapist Leslie, Mental Health Professional replied 7 months ago
Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Mental Health Professional

Good afternoon and thank you so much for requesting me. I truly appreciate it.

How can I assist you today?

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

A warm hello. I wanted to refer you outside of JustAnswer.com forum for my daughter. I have seen many therapist throughout the years and you were the first and only one to provide me with what I needed. Your response changed my life. Therefore, I would without hesitation recommend you to my beautiful daughter. Do you provide remote therapy (tele or via web)? Thank you in advance.

Good evening and thank you so much for your kind words. I am so appreciative. Please know I would be honored to work with your daughter. I do need to check in with JustAnswer to ensure I am able to reach out to your daughter independently outside of this website. I will check in and absolutely circle back. Thank you again for your kind words. Please know you will hear back from me ASAP.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your patience. I truly appreciate it. I checked in with Just Answer and I am not allowed to offer services outside of this site. We can, however, do a phone session through Just Answer. I'd be honored to work with your daughter. Please have her contact me and we can easily set something up.

Again, thank you so much for requesting me. Please know I truly appreciate it.

Warm regards,

Leslie