Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have alwayas been an anxious person but now that i am

Customer Question
I have alwayas been...

I have alwayas been an anxious person but now that i am older it has become worse i have frequent panic attacks, which make me have cold sweats, short of breath. I haven't been able to get any sleep my m8nd is always racing. Im always nervous. Its getting to the point to were it is effecting my career and my life

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

I have been dealing with this for like 5 years ive noticed tgat the smallest things can trigger it. Like going out to the store drivibg or being in a social crowd. My mom has been trying to get me to see someone for a long time but i am shy and embarrassed about it. Talking online with someone just seemed better

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

Sometimes i feel like i dont belong on this world sometimes things just feel unreal to me i dont know why.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mental Health
11/20/2017
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist replied 8 months ago
Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Greetings.
Welcome to the site.
I am a Psychiatrist and I believe that I can help you with your query.
What have you tried so far to manage your anxious personality and social phobia ?
Regards