Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

OKMH1113211 Is 3-way webcam therapy available for

OKMH1113211 Is 3-way webcam therapy...

OKMH1113211 Is 3-way webcam therapy available for relationship counseling? This would be a 3-way webcam connection between therapist / counselor and two participants, all in different locations. There is individual counseling available online between two parties, but I've yet to find 3 way counseling available yet. Does it exist? If so, where might I find it online and/or other connection points to investigate?

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/13/2017
LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker

Hi, my name is***** for writing. I know that Skyoe does offer video-conferencing on their non-mobile platforms so any therapist doing telehealth may consider this if they offer sessions through Skype. You would just need to make sure that the therapist you locate is allowed to bill for the telehealth service in either your state, or the other party's state so they can make sure they are compensated and operating under the bounds of their license. (Not all states allow tele-mental health as of yet ).

Does that make sense?

Here are some sites to search...

http://www.onlinecounselling.com/online-skype-therapy/

http://www.theravive.com/therapists/e-counseling.aspx

https://www.betterhelp.com/faq/

http://drchloe.com/thera-link/

Hope this helps!

-Leah

Hi, I noticed this question is still open because it is unrated. Can I help further? Let me know!

-Leah

LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker
LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker