Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I feel so relaxed after taking my 1st serelax- is it because…

Customer Question
I feel so relaxed...

I feel so relaxed after taking my 1st serelax- is it because i also took 1 mg of lorazam with it or could it work better than lorazapam

Doctor's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

I feel great i take trazadone and 1 mg of lorazapam

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

I'd like to get off the lorazapam, sertaline and abilify is this going to charge me $

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 2 days by:
11/13/2017
Mental Health Professional: LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker replied 9 months ago
LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker

Hi, thanks for writing. It is hard to say if the serelax worked or if the lorazepam just did its job. You should take them separately to see. Make sure you let your doctor know you added the serelax. OTC remedies can interfere with prescription medications and are not well-regulated.

-Leah