Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have really bad panic attacks and cant control myself and…

Customer Question
I have really bad...

I have really bad panic attacks and cant control myself and i have really bad anxiety and can't even go out in public with thinking people are laughing at me

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

No they happen a lot and gotten a lot worse in elem elementary school. i was once scribed 2 mg xanax and so far that has been the only thing helping me get back to my normal state of mind. there has been many scripts i have been give for adhd but really the xnax is the only one helping me function on a normal day to day basis

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

Not that i know of, just really bad panic attacks and very suffer anxiety and sort of feeling like everyone is staring at me but when i took the xanax i could actually function and not worry about those kids anymore

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mental Health
10/27/2017
Mental Health Professional: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 8 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello, my name is***** exactly happened in elementary school to trigger this? Were you Bullied? What were you bullied or humiliated about? How long ago was that? What have you accomplished since?