Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I've had anxiety due to trauma... I've had anxiety due to…

Customer Question
Hello, I've had anxiety due...
Hello, I've had anxiety due to trauma...
Hello, I've had anxiety due to trauma in the city I lived in, I moved out to a different city, I accidentally spoke to somebody associated with the trauma , in the new place, so I need some logical words to help me realize there is a different way of looking at this, even though I'll realizelater lol, I need something quick because I'm too in my head as of now
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mental Health
10/21/2017
Mental Health Professional: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.What exactly seems to be the problem at present apart from anxiety?Any palpitations/chest heaviness/dizziness/difficulty in breathing /feeling of impending doom?Please give me a little more information.Remember,it is always darkest just before the dawn,matters will definitely improve soon.

I feel like her energy gets into my head and ruins my train of thought Everytime I try to plan out my day, she's a successful relative that's always been anxiety provoking because she would always be worrying bout work and panicked, anyway, my train of thought was very clear in this new place before hearing her voice in the new place, I could be upset for a number of other things which is probably the case but I've always been creative and I've been very intuitive to what helps the creativity or what severs it and Everytime that i speak to family , it severs it , they've all mostly been egocentric not caring bout the vibes they give out, itll be fine though I feel like I have to find some where I'd like to go for work around here then some place for fighting/boxing then I should be fine, what I really value is when I am alone in the house , that's when I could do a lot and think of a lot of things to do and it's free flowing, I'll probably get there as soon as a findyself and do things I like during the day.

Hello,it seems that you need to discuss this matter with your doctor who can guide you further.It would help if you see a mental health specialist like a Psychiatrist.