Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

Do you give free advice? Honestly i just cannot afford a big

Do you give free advice? JA...
Do you give free advice?
JA: The Psychologists require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Honestly i just cannot afford a big psyment right now. Im sorry Can i post on the forums for advice?
JA: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Ive always kind of been a loaner,loser,and slight push over..i have very few friends
9/19/2017
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
I would be willing to help if I can. All I ask of you is a positive rating. Tell me more about yourself.
Im 21 currently in a 3 and a half year relationship.We keep going back n fourth n i feel like she doesnt love me anymore bdcause of our past of arguements and going back n fourth,when we my dad is probably on his way back to prison im living in my stepmoms basement because i got tired of fighting with my ex n now that im moved away were.still together but when we hang out its not the same....my grandma raised me because my parents made a bunch of bsd decisions in life..im sad and stressed because i moved to colorado to get to know my dad when he was doing good for himself..i left my family back home to start a life in colorado with my girlfriend and now shes distant..my dads doing bad..my family back home is also doing bad.I just feel like nothing can go right n i feel selfish for not being back where i come from,i also feel like my best friend and my girlfriend are way to close
Well, you are not a loser. It sounds like you have been dealt a bad hand though. Your problem is more the people you are surrounded by than it is your self. It is time you take charge of your own life. I'm not sure of your job situation, but you don't need to be dependent on your family. You need to get your own place whether it be in Colorado or back home. Focus on some career goals. Build yourself your own life. Does that make sense?
Im currently working on that,i work for a service plumbing company and right now its slow and I'm in devt because i ndver saved s
Anything...im not looking for sympothy but i just wanted yo vent about what my mind and heart are feeling
Back on subject tho i get frustated easy,i dont trust anyone because o my past,and i feel like people are always judging me even when theyre. Not
I sadly stayed up all night thinking about all the stress so im not in a phone talking mood i just have 100 thoughts running through my mind i will contact back
I think your worst critic is yourself. Don't worry about what others think. You are just 21 and are just now getting started on life. As far as your gf and best friend, if they are getting too close, let them have each other. But you said you have difficulty trusting. Maybe that is why you are suspicious of them?Honestly, I don't think we were off subject when discussing your job and housing situation. You need to feel good about yourself. A good job and a place of your own would help you do that.
Thank you sir i love her though
I will get back with you tonight
I will be looking for your comment.
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
John-Michaels
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)