Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have anxiety issues as well as insomnia and I no longer…

Customer Question
I have anxiety issues...

I have anxiety issues as well as insomnia and I no longer have a PCP and am looking for a good dr

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

I have been treated for longer than a decade

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

I am bipolar with mania and take geodon as well

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mental Health
Geodon 40 mg a.m and p.m
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Phone Counseling Session. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
9/18/2017
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Please let me know what questions you have and I'm happy to address them for you.

Did you still need help with this?

If you have further questions please let me know.