Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

OKMH912130 My boy toy friend has a big anger problem. He…

OKMH912130 My boy toy friend...

OKMH912130 My boy toy friend has a big anger problem. He finally admitted it today after blamed ngbme forbtalkng and mang him upset all the time what should info shouldn't ET himself m to see a low cost therapist immediately. Am afraid for my safety

He is 66 and a reclusena computer nerd and doesn't care about anyone not me or his family or anyone is obsessed with being alone in his junky relationship I'm with ha old Room mates he has known for forty
Years his self realization YOGANANDA church meditation and burgers from McDonalds he is dangerous and freaks me out and wants t have me committed so he can get into my
Bank account make friends with my rich ex husband and do away with me to sell my crate and barrel furniture and all my room full of exotic clothes I bought onlne in 2916. Help.Lisa
9/12/2017
LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker

Hi, thank you for writing. My name is***** man will not be able to have you involuntarily committed without going through a legal process to prove you are a risk to yourself or someone else. This does not sound likely. If you are really afraid of him, I would strongly suggest that you end this relationship to free yourself from the worry. It sounds like you are having a lot of anxiety thinking about ways he could harm you but anxiety is not always accurate even though it sure can make you feel like something bad will happen. What are the chances he will really do those things if he is reclusive and self-absorbed?

Is there a specific question you have that I may be able to answer more clearly?

-Leah

LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker