Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I had a swab test done to determine best antidepressants for…

Customer Question
I had a swab...

I had a swab test done to determine best antidepressants for me, I haven't had the test fully explained to me and would like a professional to review and explain best treatment options the test recommends.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Wellbutrin and just started on Fetzima week ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

I'm healthy other than the depression.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

Yes I see a provider

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mental Health
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Email works vs. call as I need to send the attachement
9/10/2017
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Do you have a picture of your results you can share?

Dr. Scott, Doctor