Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor
Experience:  Run group therapy sessions for durg and alcohol addiction. My partner is a PHD in psychology.
18722459

I take lexapro and vyvanse daily and occasionally adderall

Customer Question

hi, i take lexapro and vyvanse daily and occasionally adderall for higher intensity focused activities. The lexapro makes it very difficult to have sexual climax and reduces sexual interest. Can I take the natural herb supplement Horny Goat Weed safely? Is there any danger if alcohol is involved? Thanks.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: By the way i am a 24 year old healthy male. yes i am prescribed all those things (not horny goat weed), so i see a psychiatrist
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: i take zyrtec for allergies
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

There should be no problem with your taking the Horney Goat Weed--it won't interact with your medications and mixing alcohol with it is safe

Please let me know if you need any more information