Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Ms. Wilson. Thought I would try this. I need some advice,

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** Thought I would try this. I need some advice, how much detail do I need to give you to start a dialogue?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Got interrupted, sorry. I have not seen a doctor. I have a Rx for 20mg Sildenafil but only use it sometimes for masturbation.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 1 month ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

How can I assist you tonight? Can you explain a bit about what is going on so I can provide a thorough answer for you?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to check back in as I haven't heard from you. I would love to assist you but need a little bit more information to answer your question thoroughly.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie