Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

After 1 year schizophrenia phase, my ego got disintegrated

HI. After 1 year long...
HI. After 1 year long schizophrenia phase, my ego got disintegrated and now pieces of my personality is being slowly organized. I can feel that diffenence (like the feelings of sense of self, and ego maturity levels) of different ego. I dislike certain piece of my ego, while liking more mature, energetic, sociable ego. I sometimes feel like I need to control and manipulate the inner world of mine. One part of my ego is the one that I lost probably when I was very young( this is the only explanation why that ego is so impulsive and immature) and I hate that part of me taking charge of me, but it's difficult to keep changing my ego through concentrated mind control.
Does this make sense to you, or is it just another sign that my schizophrenia isn't fully cured?
Answered in 2 days by:
9/8/2017
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

that makes sense yes

how old are you?

male or female?

I m male

Ok. How old are you?

I'm 22 years old.

Ok. Then you are probably early in treatment of the schizophrenia

It is just going to take time

be patient

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply

I have further questions.
Will different ego structures all get together and integrate into one as time passes
Or will one part of me become selected as my one true style?

They will integrate with hard work on your end

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor