Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.
65718478

I am in recovery.. Been sober sibce May18th.. My ex fiancee

Customer Question

Hey.. I am in recovery.. Been sober sibce May18th.. My ex fiancee is being brutal to me saying I am not sober because I take gabapentin.. Well my psychiatrist whom sent me to treatment which they give you gabapentin in treatment.. My psychiatrist put me o. Gaba for anxeity.. My ex called psy and yelled at him about this.. Psy has 2 taped conversations regarding my ex being abusive to him.. I need to know if in a court of law my ex hendering my sobriety will help me
My psy said he would do whatever to help me.. My ex has a control problem and it showx in tapes..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 month ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 month ago.
The fact that your ex is harassing you is not going to help you. You need to stop allowing her to communicate with you. Your psychiatrist is not allowed to communicate with her at all. She is an ex relationship and I assume not involved. She should also not communicate with you. You can easily block her phone number and block her from all social media. Get a restraining order if you must. Gabapentin does not make you "not sober " if prescribed by a physician.