DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Mental Health Expert
55099014

I'm taking 40 mg of Prozac and just started o .5 rexulti. I

I'm taking 40 mg of Prozac and just started o .5 rexulti. I also take take xanax for anxiety and trazadone to sleep. I am going to take my rexulti at night because it makes me tired. I forgot to ask my dr if I can still take my vyvanse? I need it!
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: My parents died in a car accident 4 years ago and I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. I've always had depression, but never anxiety like this. I just started going back to teaching and I'm overwhelmed
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I was bulimic in my teens

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I got a message that says still need help? But didn't get an answer and why was I charged $26? It said it was $5.00!!

Do you still need help on this?

I'm not sure about the billing

I am just a physician that works or the site

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can you answer my question about the medication?

Yes, the rexulti adds no concerning interactions to your mix of meds

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/