Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I would like to purchase valium---do I need a prescription?

Customer Question
Hello---i would like to...

Hello---i would like to purchase valium---do I need a prescription?

Doctor's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

Yes----trouble falling asleep--and muscle spasms

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

I have no depression---just occasional anxiety---other than that 100% healthy and happy

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

I had back surgery last year--it helped alot-but I still have muscle spasms

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mental Health
8/4/2017
Mental Health Professional: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 11 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

This site does not prescribe medication. We can certainly help you locate a doctor for you to be seen and evaluated for medication.